NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
About the role
As an Art Director in our Krakow Game Studio you will lead the other artists in their work and set the look and feel of our games. You will define concept and design, and also be taking the game and its assets (2D/3D) from sketch to final product. Together with the development team you will transform the Product Owners vision into a high quality entertainment experience.
Our agile development teams house a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
What’s your background?
We believe that you have previous experience as an Art Director and know the tools of the trade. It is important that you have strong visual skills and a great eye for graphic design. Preferably you have a bachelor degree in Art/Animation/Design or similar adequate education.
You also have the following skills:
- Layout, Game design, Typography, Illustration, Character design.
- It is considered a merit should you have experience of traditional drawing, motion graphics, 3D and/or similar.
- Experience in game development is an advantage
- Since our working language is English high proficiency in English, written and oral, paired with skills in clear effective communication is a must.
Who are you?
You are a clever communicator who is also visible in the organization and a great team-player with an ambition to always raise the bar and outperform yourself.
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Innovative and modern technology driven company e.g. Innovation week
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Awesome Onboarding program
- Great professional development opportunities
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
We look forward to your application in English together with your portfolio that shows us a wide variety of styles. If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today.
Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
W aplikacji prosimy zawrzeć klauzulę:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z póżn. zm. )
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world’s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform. Our talented people take pride in delivering flexible digital casino solutions, so that our customers can be unique, premium, informed and ahead, all at the same time.
Want to learn more about NetEnt? Visit NetEnt's website.
Jobs You May Like
Stagiaire Assurance qualité (QA Intern)
Moment Factory, Montréal
Software Engineer, Backend
metromile, San Francisco
Software Engineer - Terraform
HashiCorp, Remote US/UK/Canada/Netherlands/France Germany
Senior Backend Developer (Java) (m/f)
Backend Engineer - Elixir
Homepolish, NYC Office
SaaS Team Manager
Cherwell Software, Denver, CO