Having tons of fun in a diverse and creative environment has made NetEnt a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the online casino industry. Creating everything in-house, from design to game production and platforms. All this has allowed NetEnt’s systems to process 16 x more (!) transactions than the New York stock exchange. Sounds intriguing? To stay ahead we are now looking for a Continuous Delivery Engineer to join our quest. Ready to level up?
What´s the deal?
In Game Framework, you will have the chance to develop as an individual while working in the creative, diverse and fun environment of a fast-growing and successful company. At NetEnt we understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance so we go out of our way to make sure our employees love coming to work each day and contributing to our success.
The team is an agile team that develops and maintains tools and processes that enable NetEnt to deliver software reliably and repeatedly with a high level of automation using Continuous Delivery principles. You will be part of the Game Framework organization but will work closely together with both Development and Operations.
- Work in an agile team creating, supporting and maintaining a world-class continuous delivery platform
- Work closely with other parts of the organization, building an efficient and reliable end-to-end developer workflow
- Continuously look for improvements and share ideas on the delivery process
Who are you?
You have a brilliant ability to analyze and see the big picture and you always strive to find the best way forward in all possible situations, taking decisions where it matters. You also have a good understanding of CI/CD/DevOps concepts in the software development and delivery processes.
Main game skills:
- Experience within Technical Configuration Management or Build Engineering
- Experience from working in an agile environment
- Familiar with various tools and systems used to support software development/delivery process (Git, BitBucket, Artifactory, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Docker, Puppet etc.)
- Previously designed, implemented or maintained infrastructure to support development and delivery process
- Familiar with several CI/CD solutions available on the market
- Hands on experience developing and maintaining systems in Linux
Bonus game skills:
- Experience in Java, Groovy
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick!
Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt? Like the generous health benefits, why we have a full time dedicated health and energy inspirer or our various innovation events to boost your professional development?
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world’s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform. Our talented people take pride in delivering flexible digital casino solutions, so that our customers can be unique, premium, informed and ahead, all at the same time.
Want to learn more about NetEnt? Visit NetEnt's website.
Jobs You May Like
Solution Architect (Pre-Sales)
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA; Austin, TX
Développeur Frontend - Stage (H/F)
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
Software Engineer - Engineering Services
Qualtrics , Provo
Sales Applications Engineer
Qualtrics , Provo
Full Stack Software Engineer (EMEA)
Sr. Software Engineer - Messaging
Twilio, Tallinn, Estonia