At NetEnt we are passionate about digital entertainment and always aim to stay ahead of the trend. With our skilled, passionate and driven employees, we have created some of the most iconic and successful casino games on the market today. We emphasize our employees well-being and promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle through a range of different employee activities and benefits. Now, our Game Studio in Gothenburg is growing and we are looking for a QA Engineer to join us in the heart of Gothenburg!
What you will do?
You will work with developers, artists and testers in a cross-functional team where your role goes beyond “just testing”. It is about working with the team to improve and build quality into the products as early as possible. Apart from testing games and game related features (UI, UX, Functional, Performance, Automation Scripting, Exploratory) you will also participate in game feature design.
- Design, build and maintain test automation solutions, example by using suites and tooling such as Selenium Webdriver, Appium, xUnit and Jenkins. In addition to this you will work with scalable test automation.
- Working within multiple different platforms as Linux and Windows as well as mobile operating systems as iOS and Android.
- Be an advocate for testability, drive engineering practices and defect prevention.
- Capture quality metrics, visualize them and use them to improve software quality cross team and departments.
Who are you?
You’re an awesome QA Engineer! You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and always speak your mind. You take a lot of pride in your work, have a strong customer focus, and love working as part of a team. You enjoy both sharing your knowledge as well as learning from your colleagues and thrives in a dynamic and creative environment.
Apart from several years’ experience as a tester and/or developer, we see that you have knowledge in the following areas:
- Agile development processes and Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of agile software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and test automation
Ready for Better Mondays?
You will be part of a big international family with 60+ nationalities united by a strong NetEnt culture. Innovation is a big part of who we are since there is no other way to be a driver in the industry! You will enjoy working flexible hours, having top level health benefits – we also have a person working 100% with health & fitness activities – and of course you will have an awesome set of benefits!
Warm welcome with your application to join the NetEnt family!
This is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world’s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform. Our talented people take pride in delivering flexible digital casino solutions, so that our customers can be unique, premium, informed and ahead, all at the same time.
Want to learn more about NetEnt? Visit NetEnt's website.
Jobs You May Like
Venmo, New York
HW Integration Engineer
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA
Product Manager, Application Transformation
Pivotal Software, London
Senior Front-End Engineer
1stdibs, New York City - Astor Place
Solutions Architect (Provo)
Qualtrics , Provo
Software Engineer - Attractions & Rentals
TripAdvisor, Boston, MA