NetEnt is now part of the Global Evolution Engineering. Evolution is a fast-moving company operating in the online casino industry as a B2B game/platform provider, and as the company grows we need to strengthen our Math & Game Analytics team with an self-motivated analyst/data scientist.
We are looking for an individual with the mathematical intuition that comes after years of studying and working with numbers and data.
The role’s main objective is to enhance the player experience through understanding prior game successes and failures through detailed studies of player behavior. This requires an interest in our games that are built on mathematics and to secure and prove the function we conduct statistical assessment which adds to the requirement of intuition and knowledge in probability theory. The analytic section of the team is in an early stage which puts high demand on self-motivation, creativity and the ability to take initiative.
We put great emphasis on personality and the attitude with which you attack the problems you are faced with.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating closely with math and game experts discussing the details of the games;
- Initiating analyses and studies and drive them through, from idea to product;
- Using your domain expertise to construct variables/features;
- Modelling player behavior using historical data and interpreting the models;
- Communicating the findings;
- Conducting statistical investigations and interpreting probabilities.
What you've been doing:
- Studying with a Master’s degree in Mathematics, Physics or a related field, including studies in statistics and/or probability theory;
- Working with previous experience in a similar role and/or industry;
- Coding for data extraction, manipulation, clustering and modelling;
- Collaborating and discussing the problems you’ve been faced with;
- Taken initiative starting a project from an idea;
- Playing games and has an interest in the gambling industry.
What are we offering?
A fantastic office located in the city center of Stockholm with amazing colleagues. We are a driven, multi-cultural company at the forefront of the gambling industry. As a member of our awesome team, you will become part of an atmosphere of hard work, (side by side with game nights and pool and table tennis tournaments.)
Apply right away, we’re processing applications as soon as they arrive. We look forward to hearing from you!
START: Right away
LOCATION: Stockholm, Sweden
JOB HOURS: Full-time
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world’s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform. Our talented people take pride in delivering flexible digital casino solutions, so that our customers can be unique, premium, informed and ahead, all at the same time.
Want to learn more about NetEnt? Visit NetEnt's website.
The best bed for better sleep