Sr Front-end Developer - NetEnt Live (Krakow Studio)
Digital entertainment is what we do
Sr Front-end Developer – NetEnt Live
Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. By using your excellent communication skills, you will help to create brilliant deliveries from the team. Our agile development teams are home to a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
About the Role
We are now looking for a sr front-end developer to our new NetEnt Live development team in Krakow. The role is mainly front-end oriented however it would be great if you are open to enhancing your back-end skill as well. The team is cross-functional and contains all the skills necessary to develop and continuously improve parts of the NetEnt Live product.
To thrive in this role, it is important that you enjoy working in an agile, dynamic environment. You have a can-do mentality and are eager to actively contribute to the work we do by learning and applying the latest technologies to ensure continuous improvement. You are inquisitive and enjoy learning new technologies, techniques, tools or whatever it takes to get things done as efficiently as possible.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Working mainly with front-end (openness for a work on the back-end is an additional advantage)
- Development of new tools as well as maintenance of existing tools that the team has created.
- Build, release and deployment our products using tools such as Maven, Jenkins and, Webpack 2
- “You build it, you run it” – DevOps practices
- Knowledge in Continuous Delivery/Integration/Deployment
- Build quality in, e.g. through pair programming, code reviews and/or TDD
- Working together with UX team and others to continuously evolve our products
What you need to succeed
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Nice to have a basic knowledge of React, PixiJs, Test engines (i.e. Mocha / Jest)
- Outstanding software craftsmanship
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical systems
- Business mindset and design thinking
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
What we offer you
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Technical onboarding Stockholm
- Innovative and modern technology driven company e.g. Innovation week
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Awesome Onboarding program
- Great professional development
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities, fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
In the NetEnt Live team you will have the opportunity to sharpen your skills by learning and applying some of the latest testing technologies while you help develop one of the most advanced products in the online casino industry. You’ll also have the chance to develop as an individual while working in the creative, diverse and fun environment of such a fast-growing and successful company. At NetEnt we understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance so we go out of our way to make sure our employees love coming to work each day and contributing to our success.
Your personal data controller is NetEnt Poland Sp zoo with its registered seat in Cracow, Poland, al.Pokoju1, 31-548. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment.
We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data. Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by NetEnt Poland Sp z oo with it´s registered seat in Cracow for ongoing recruiting process”.
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world’s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform. Our talented people take pride in delivering flexible digital casino solutions, so that our customers can be unique, premium, informed and ahead, all at the same time.