QA Engineer – NetEnt Live Kraków
At NetEnt, we continually strive to drive the online casino market through better gaming solutions. Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees, and it is important to us to allow and encourage each team member to thrive. Our development teams house a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
About the position
We are now looking for a QA Engineer to our new NetEnt Live development team in Krakow. As QA Engineer you will be part of a cross-functional development team cooperating close with UX team and contributing to high product quality by using a variety of technical testing techniques. While we aim to automate testing as much as possible, we also apply manual methods such as exploratory testing. As well as testing, the responsibility of the role also includes helping developers build quality into the product as early as possible.
Who are you
To thrive in this role it is important that you enjoy working in an agile, dynamic environment. You have a can-do mentality and are eager to actively contribute to the work we do by learning and applying the latest technologies to ensure the continuous improvement of how we test. You are inquisitive and enjoying learning new technologies, techniques, tools or whatever it takes to get things done as efficiently as possible.
What you need to succeed
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Solid understanding and experience of agile testing methodologies
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical systems
- A passion for technical testing and improving the testing process
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
Preferred programming languages and skills
- Experience in testing Linux/Unix server applications
- Test automation tools and techniques
- Experience in testing on mobile devices on different platforms (iOS, Android)
- Knowledge in Continuous Delivery/Integration/Deployment
- Experience with frameworks such as Selenium, WebdriverIO, Appium is a plus
What we offer you
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Technical onboarding Malta/Stockholm
- Innovative and modern technology driven company e.g. Innovation week
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Awesome Onboarding program incl. Business Trip to Malta
- Great professional development opportunities within the NetEnt Academy
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
In the NetEnt Live team you will have the opportunity to sharpen your skills by learning and applying some of the latest testing technologies while you help develop one of the most advanced products in the online casino industry. You’ll also have the chance to develop as an individual while working in the creative, diverse and fun environment of such a fast-growing and successful company. At NetEnt we understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance so we go out of our way to make sure our employees love coming to work each day and contributing to our success.
Your personal data controller is NetEnt Poland Sp zoo with its registered seat in Cracow, Poland, al.Pokoju1, 31-548. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment.
We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data. Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by NetEnt Poland Sp z oo with it´s registered seat in Cracow for ongoing recruiting process”.
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world’s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform. Our talented people take pride in delivering flexible digital casino solutions, so that our customers can be unique, premium, informed and ahead, all at the same time.