Program Manager, Netflix Global Gift Card
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Plan and manage how to get amazing work done from start to finish - on time and budget-
- Act as POC and liaison for stakeholders and vendors to address issues/suggested improvements, ensuring deliverables are consistently met
- Establish/implement a cross-departmental workflow
- Own analysis and reporting for program
- Identify opportunities to further develop the gift card product line
- Develop tools and ways to automate systems for program
- Drive and influence gift card solutions across stakeholders
- Manage external vendor relationships
- Help evolve and evangelize the gift card program throughout the business and externally
- Candidates must be highly analytical, and strong, effective communicators. Ideal candidates will have 7-10 years experience with program and project management. Experience in the gift card industry is desired. Netflix is fast-growing but we also have a flat organizational structure--which means that employees are often asked to take on additional responsibilities and perform at an increased pace with no hand holding. You will be asked to make key decisions quickly and autonomously and to manage aggressive deadlines.
- Big brand experience within a technology, entertainment, consumer or lifestyle products corporation.
- Ability to succinctly articulate and write strategies, plans status or any other communications with team members and vendors.
- Possess a big-picture vision as well as drive and attention to detail to execute
- Proven experience identifying customer needs, inventing new ways to meet those needs
- Ability to juggling multiple priorities to deliver results in cross-functional environments
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills with a track record of using hard data and metrics to make business decisions and evaluate results
- Ability to communicate and influence within all areas and levels of the company
- Bachelor’s degree
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Proposal and Capture Strategist
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Vice President, Business Development
Quartet, New York, NY
Head of Business Development
Aura Frames, Lower East Side, New York
Director, Publisher Sales
BounceX, New York
Director of Business Development
BounceX, New York
Senior Manager, Brand Partnerships
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA