Director / Senior Counsel, Content Licensing - APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
The successful candidate will also possess the following:
- Clear, concise communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities and superior judgment, even when the rules are unclear and the issues are of first impression.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to pivot quickly and fluidly, think practically and be solution-oriented.
- Curiosity and willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Corporate Counsel, Employment Law & Corporate Compliance
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Communications & Multimedia Internship
Senior Associate, Government Relations
Weedmaps, Sacramento, California, United States
Senior Accountant (Dublin)
Etsy, Dublin, IE
Corporate Accounting Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Customer Success Manager