Senior Analytics Engineer, Data Platform Analytics
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
What you’ll do
- Develop subject-matter expertise in the domain of data platform environment at Netflix
- Be a trusted partner to the data platform engineering team and guide them on using data to make the platform better
- Identify opportunities for optimizations using various analytic techniques (regression, classification, clustering etc…)
- Build highly reliable data products that engineers can use to improve platform performance and management
Who you are
- You share our passion for producing high quality, timely analytic work and continuously improving the ways we use data to make Netflix infrastructure better
- You have experience in big data analytics and understand issues that analytic professionals face.
- You are an engineering-minded analyst with 6 to 7 years of professional experience in the data space.
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience applying analytic techniques and building analytic tools/products.
- You excel at taking vague requirements and crystallizing them into valuable tools and perspectives.
- You are an expert at manipulating and analyzing data programmatically (Python, R, Spark, Scala...).
- You are very comfortable with SQL.
- You have experience in in basic data mining algorithms (regression, classification, clustering, anomaly detection etc….)
- You have exceptional communication skills.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Industrial Tech Analyst
CB Insights, CB Insights
Technical Solution Consultant
Zuora, New York
Software Engineer, Data Science Team
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
BarkBox, New York
UX Researcher – Mixed Methods
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
Senior Data Scientist - Content
Twitch, San Francisco, CA