Senior Machine Learning Scientist, Content Programming
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Apply unsupervised and supervised machine learning to characterize our catalog and improve our ability to identify and acquire content that satisfies an increasingly diverse global audience
- Develop data-driven approaches to understand the relationship between subscribers and content
- Expose data and model predictions in a way that augments human expertise and informs decision-making
- Communicate results to technical and non-technical audiences
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience applying machine learning to drive significant business impact, particularly in understanding user/audience behavior.
- Expertise in unsupervised and supervised machine learning techniques. Relevant experience with one or more of the following is required: clustering, LDA, matrix factorization
- Experience in applying your exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to partner with technical & non-technical teams.
- Strong algorithmic thinking and independent research ability.
- High-energy self-starter with a passion for your work, attention to detail, and a positive attitude.
- Desire and willingness to continue growing your capabilities as a data scientist
- Huge plus if you’re a movie/TV addict!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Analyst, Retail Product
Instacart, San Francisco
Enterprise Data Analyst
Addepar, Mountain View, CA
Lead Marketing Data Analyst
National Funding, San Diego
Ads Measurement Lead (East)
Pinterest, New York
Solution Architect New York
Zuora, New York
Senior Merchandise Data & Reporting Analyst
ModCloth, Los Angeles, CA