Senior Manager, Global Benefits
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Netflix has always been at the avant-garde of benefits and our approach has influenced the broader industry. You will evolve our long-term global benefit strategy and continue our track record of crafting innovative benefits that appeal to candidates and employees. This includes using your network to investigate new benefit programs, improving existing programs and providing data driven recommendations to influence enhancements.
- Manage a network of external partners (carriers, consultants, brokers) ensuring we receive the best service for the needs of our employees and their dependants.
- Provide budget oversight including making decisions that result in the best value for Netflix.
- Thoroughly understand the compliance landscape that governs global benefits and partner with our legal team to ensure we appropriately manage risk.
- Lead and motivate a team of benefits professionals to ensure they are both challenged and resourced to deliver meaningful benefits to our global workforce.
- Chair our 401k committee to ensure our plan is compliant and performing in line with stakeholders expectations.
- Partner with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Finance, Legal and business leaders to ensure our benefits programs are aligned with our business goals and are operationally robust.
- Provide consultation to multiple Netflix entitles to ensure the programs meet each unique philosophy and benefits from leveraging the larger organization’s purchasing capacity.
To be successful you must have:
- Strong knowledge of health, retirement, disability and leave plans as well as good knowledge of tax, legal, compensation and immigration issues with respect to benefits.
- Deep knowledge of the global benefits landscape including strategy design and global operations. This should include crafting benefit offerings for new international entities.
- A consulting mindset with the ability to balance business needs with compliance requirements.
- Be a vendor management expert allowing you to negotiate the best deals for Netflix while selecting the right external partners to allow our benefits program to scale.
- Great cross functional partnership skills with strong cultural awareness.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
6th Grade Math and Science Teacher
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha: Blanca Alvarado Middle School, Alpha: Jose Hernandez Middle School, Alpha: Cornerstone
Compensation & Benefits Specialist
SF Motors, Santa Clara, CA
Front Desk Coordinator
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
General Assembly, Denver
High School Mathematics Teacher, Geometry
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha Public Schools
Senior User Acquisition Manager
Smule, San Francisco, CA