Senior Manager, Global Digital Production - Marketing Operations
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Evolve our digital production model to include agile versioning and scalability to multiple platforms. These include reserved, programmatic, mobile and social creative types.
- Cross collaborate with creative, strategy and media teams to drive production innovation and testing, share key learnings and establish thought leadership.
- Plan and manage internal and external digital production communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
- Build and manage our digital production agency network to assure that we eliminate bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity.
- Own day-to-day communications and escalations with all external production and ad serving affiliates in order to efficiently manage digital production and dynamic initiatives.
- Shepherd scope, budget, and overall digital production resources.
- 8+ of online marketing and display advertising experience, with an emphasis on display, rich media, video and paid social for desktop and mobile platforms.
- Ability to translate creative ideas through to technical and native digital executions with various ad serving platforms and proprietary publisher platforms.
- Strong understanding of the underlying infrastructure of digital creative including fluency with dynamic creative development, execution and delivery.
- Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving global digital marketing ecosystem, including experience with publishers, programmatic buying, paid social platforms and dynamic creative technologies.
- Experience managing a high volume of campaign types in parallel, while collaborating with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
- Hands on experience working with 3rd party serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes.
- University Degree, Post Graduate qualifications in related field preferred.
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative production and trafficking workflow that all will rally around.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Junior Local Market Rep
Weedmaps, Orlando, Florida, United States
Revenue Strategy Lead (Americas)
Dropbox, Austin, TX
Product Marketing Manager, Passenger Growth
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Associate Marketing Manager
Lyft, Hoboken, NJ
Head of Brand, Content, and Corporate Marketing
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA