Senior Manager, Marketing Operations - Japan
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Plan and manage cross-functional regional communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
- Lead a team of producers responsible for managing regional production, localization, and trafficking of promotional materials. These include online and offline video, out of home, display, mobile and social creative types.
- Oversee our local production agency network to assure that we eliminate time sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality local creative with appropriate velocity.
- Manage day-to-day escalations with all local production and ad serving affiliates in order to efficiently deploy regional campaigns.
- Drive creative innovation, to ensure industry leading technical best practices that help further our brand and connect new fans to Netflix Original titles.
- Shepherd scope, budget, and regional production resources.
- 8+ of marketing and creative production experience, with an emphasis on online video, social and display rich media for desktop and mobile platforms.
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localization workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video and Digital materials.
- Fluent in Video and Digital types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and ad trafficking.
- Ability to translate creative ideas through to technical and native creative executions with various ad serving platforms and proprietary publisher platforms.
- Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving global digital marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with local publishers, programmatic buying, paid social platforms and dynamic creative technologies.
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Fluency in English and Japanese required.
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative production and trafficking workflow that all will rally around.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Dataminr, New York
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Director, Global Creative Marketing (Global Series)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Public Affairs Manager
Golden State Warriors, Warriors Executive Office
Director of Communications
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Senior Researcher, Social Listening - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands