Senior Manager, Marketing Planning & Analysis - Japan
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
About the job
- Perform strategic value-added analyses around growth opportunities, marketing campaigns, media optimization, and core business metrics
- Develop actionable digital analytics insights to increase campaign performance
- Facilitate marketing planning and the allocation of the marketing budget, and manage in-quarter optimization and adjustments
- Monitor subscriber acquisition and retention; analyze key predictors, identify trends and present actionable insights to the Marketing team
- Develop insights to support our continued international expansion
- Conduct market research, track and compile industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies
- You will autonomously lead projects from start to finish (i.e., identify areas of opportunity, structure analyses, gather data, generate insights and communicate findings, influence and help partners and stakeholders with execution).
- A successful candidate will have a strong track record of identifying key questions, connecting the dots, performing analyses independently, and communicating findings in a clear and concise way. He/she must display strong initiative for anticipating and meeting the business demands of senior-level business managers.
- 5-8 years of experience in a highly analytical environment - top management consulting firm, corporate planning and/or analysis in an entertainment/digital media company, or similarly demanding environment in which modeling and strategic thinking and analyses are performed
- Proven track record and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including great Excel skills
- Strong capabilities for crafting and presenting analyses and insights to senior executivesHistory of self starting initiatives and an enthusiasm for creating their own work
- International experience a plus; you are enthusiastic about working with our partners in both Asia and the US
- Top-tier education; MBA a plus (or equivalent years of relevant experience)Prior work experience in Media/Entertainment industry or working in/with Marketing a plus (digital marketing analytics experience a strong plus)
- Effectively bilingual in Japanese and English
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Accounting Manager
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
General Ledger Accountant
Manager of Model Development - Risk Team
OnDeck, Arlington, VA
Sr. Revenue Analyst
Hortonworks, Santa Clara, CA
Senior Financial Analyst-Health Solutions
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Head of Trust & Safety
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California