Senior Software Engineer - Ads Personalization
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Required Skills / Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years experience in server side development.
- Expertise in building concurrent applications with JVM based languages such as Java, Scala, Groovy, Clojure.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores, message queues and other tools that help in building distributed systems.
- Passion for shipping high quality, elegant, well-tested object oriented code and a familiarity with functional programming.
Nice to have
- Experience with scripting languages such as shell scripting, Python, Groovy etc.
- Familiarity with big data solutions such as Hive / Pig/ Presto etc.
- Familiarity in developing applications and micro-services using cloud computing platforms such Amazon EC2 or Google Compute Engine.
- Knowledge of the digital advertising space and experience in ad tech systems such as ad servers, real time bidding platforms etc.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Luxury Retreats - IT Support Specialist
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Cloudreach, Seattle, Reston, Dallas, Atlanta, Remote US, Chicago, New York City
Lead Software Developer
Principal Infrastructure Technologist
Data Science Engineer 10173.207.
TripAdvisor, Boston, MA
Senior Software Engineer, Backend
MyFitnessPal, Denver, CO