Senior Software Engineer - Stream Processing Infrastructure
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
You will have opportunities to innovate and partner with Data Engineering to enable complex real time insights, as well as:
- Curate or build reusable blocks to analyze streaming data
- Work on, and contribute to open source software, and have industry impact.
- Your role will have significant impact at Netflix as you will be building a large scale SPaaS platform for use by engineers at a data-driven company in the cloud.
Who you are:
- You have years of experience building high performance distributed systems solving large scale engineering challenges
- You have working knowledge of stream processing systems and dealing with unbounded data
- You have understanding of messaging / queuing systems
- You have expertise in Java, Scala, or other JVM-based languages
- You have superb understanding of OOP/OOD/Functional principles
- You are a good communicator, and self-driven
- Your experience working with Flink, Samza, Spark Streaming, Storm, or Apex is a plus.
- Have a BS/MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Manager - Web
Slack, San Francisco
Software Engineer, Machine Learning
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Engineer- Operations Technology
thredUP, San Francisco, CA
Senior Security Engineer (Applications)
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
Principal Audio Software Development Engineer in Test
Fitbit, US - Boston
Information Security Engineer
Snap Inc., San Francisco, CA