Senior Software Engineer - UI Platform
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
What sets Netflix apart
- Impact: Shape the future of the streaming industry and directly impact products that tens of millions of members use every day
- Data Driven: A/B testing and real-world performance metrics drive our product decisions
- Culture: We live by some unique core values. Learn more about these values at jobs.netflix.com/life-at-netflix
How you will help
- Provide technical leadership and help guide the overall technical direction for UI engineering
- Improve developer productivity through better tools, processes and frameworks
We’re looking for someone with...
- A BS degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- A keen grasp of performance concerns, whether CPU, memory, I/O or network based
- The ability to communicate concisely, honestly and clearly
If you have experience with some of the following, even better...
- Data access libraries and solutions, on both the client and server
- Async programming libraries
- Working across multiple stacks, languages and platforms
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.