Senior Software Engineer in Test
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
What you will do
- Help develop and evangelize automation strategies for testing
- Leverage our automated testing infrastructure to write test scripts for both UI and backend data sources.
- Collaborate with our UI engineers and internal partners for the duration of the project cycle, from concept to production.
- Work closely with our operations team to help build the tools and infrastructure needed for our automation testing requirements.
- Build tools, dashboards, and alerting to help with application health as well as developer productivity.
What we are looking for
- An expert in test automation with experience writing test-automation cases
- Experience with cross browser automation testing
- Experience creating tests at various levels, including integration, smoke, stress, and performance; understand the strengths and weaknesses of each level
- Ability to partner with other teams to find optimal solutions to challenging problems
- A passion for breaking things and creating great software to do so
Nice to haves
- Experience testing adaptive video streaming applications
- Experience testing accessible UIs for people with disabilities
- Advanced engineering degree
- You will have tremendous impact: you will shape and ship our product to millions of people around the world.
- We hire people who want to make an impact and are given the freedom to deliver that.
- We work to attract the most talented people and pay top of market accordingly.
- The Netflix culture. Not just a slide deck but something we practice in our day-to-day.
- Hack day: build the next killer Netflix feature or something fun
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Associate Creative Director
Senior UI Designer, Freelance
Carrot Creative, Carrot Brooklyn, NY
Retail Environments Designer
Casper, New York
Bonobos, New York, NY
Senior Experience Designer (m/w)
Visual Designer (Contract)
Pinterest, San Fransisco