Senior UI Engineer - Ads Personalization
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Required Skills / Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with 4+ years experience in front-end development.
- Passion for shipping high quality, elegant, tested code with an aim to delight users.
- A creative eye, passion for visual design and a penchant for seeking pixel perfection in the finer details of UI and UX.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the digital advertising space and experience in digital ad production, building for the mobile web / mobile apps.
- Appetite for learning and utilizing new and upcoming browser features such as Web Components, Shadow DOM, Service Workers etc.
- Experience with Node.JS or a familiarity of scripting languages such as Ruby, Groovy or Python
- Familiarity in developing applications using cloud computing platforms such Amazon EC2 or Google Compute Engine.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Creative Director - Global Brands
Harry’s, New York, NY
Education Product Copy Editor (Contract)
General Assembly, New York
Senior Product Manager
Yotpo, Tel Aviv-Yafo
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Senior/Principal Product Manager
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA