Senior UI Engineer - Digital Marketing Infrastructure
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Why work for the Digital Marketing Infrastructure team?
- We are a small, lean and tightly-knit team.
- We are very agile with a strong focus on innovation and technology.
- We work closely with Netflix Marketing to define, shape and implement our Digital Marketing Infrastructure toolset.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with 6+ years of experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills and ability to pick up new technologies.
- Ability to quickly iterate on features as well as lay the front-end foundation for the long term.
- Experience architecting the front-end development on web-based applications.
- Familiarity with AWS technologies.
- Familiarity integrating with backend systems via REST calls.
- Prior experience working on Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Marketing Campaign Management systems.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.