Social Marketing Manager, Netflix Originals - France
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Our ideal candidate is:
- Deeply knowledgeable about social media, digital marketing and entertainment. The manager will be tapped into emerging platforms, pop culture, aware of other successful campaigns and will have a vision for success in a competitive social marketing landscape. As a member of our lean and agile team, the successful employee will be as comfortable firing off a humorous tweet as they are writing strategy and producing a major organic or paid campaign for the brand or a Netflix original title. The candidate takes social marketing very seriously.
- Creative. Our social channels are one of the best tools we have to nurture relationships with members and make Netflix a brand people love so much they’d throw their pie for us. We need someone who can put forth big ideas, lead the creation of stunning creative and spot-on copy in support of Original content, the Netflix product and the brand. The winning manager will also have a general awareness of broader PR and marketing, and will be responsible for impulsing social media into campaigns from our counterparts in those departments.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in project management. The candidate will have experience working with agencies and freelancers and will have run successful campaigns for a major brand or entertainment property, either in house or at an agency. The candidate will be super organized and have strategic thinkings.
- An adult. Every tweet is an official statement from the brand. Our winning candidate will have a deep understanding of the business context and will make intelligent decisions that benefit the long-term-value of the brand. The candidate will also represent the social team in regional markets and to other departments, working closely with Netflix marketing, PR, product, content licensing, customer service, and consumer insights. The manager will exhibit quick thinking, great calm, excellent taste and a good sense of humour. The successful candidate will be comfortable taking the lead on different topics and being autonomous within the team. The candidate surely knows that with great freedom comes great responsibilities and is not afraid to take them.
- Fun. At the end of the day, we’re selling entertainment. The successful manager will be someone who loves TV and film more than sharks love blood, and can speak naturally about the entertainment business, buzzworthy new series and the latest Oscar bait, as well as understanding how to connect these with the national conversation in noteworthy and innovative ways.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Localization Contractor-Denmark (non-employee)
Bluebeam, Inc., Remote
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Senior Online Marketeer
Principal, Program Manager (Baby)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Manager, Corporate Media Relations
Ellation, San Francisco
Marketing Associate, International
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA