Social Media Manager, Southern Latin America
Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Specific responsibilities include:
- Building social fandom around the Netflix brand in priority Southern Cone markets by way of clear strategies capable of producing an effective, steady drumbeat as well as engineering big cultural moments.
- Adapting and complementing global campaigns and social strategies to increase their cultural and local relevance. This effort reaches far beyond content localization and focuses instead on leveraging market and cultural insights to produce high-impact creative like this and this.
- Effective partnering with marketing and PR counterparts to build cross-functional campaigns and strategies.
- Determining and managing budgets for agency retainers, stunts and other campaign tactics like influencer outreach and social creator programs.
- Providing social insights to determine if specific shows have social potential in the market.
- Managing existing agencies in the region and adjust or end relationships with vendors as needed in order to ensure high quality standards and effective investment.
- Ensuring the creation of monthly analytic reports on audience growth, best performing tactics and key conversational threads with the aim to improve strategy or engineer cultural moments.
- Identify content creators and social influencers in key market and work on establishing partnerships rather than merely transactional relationships with them.
- Build relationship within representatives of key social platforms to procure first-to- market social strategies and tactics.
- Interfacing with the Programmatic media buying team to provide the right social ad creative for specific target audiences.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Junior Local Market Rep
Weedmaps, Spokane, Washington, United States
Junior Local Market Rep
Weedmaps, New York, New York, United States
Digital Content & Campaign Strategist
Change.org, Sydney, Australia
Soylent, Los Angeles
Travel Manager, Original Series Publicity
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
SEO Program Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA