Program Manager, Partnerships & Outreach - Studio Technologies
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
As part of the Studio Technologies group, you will:
- Contribute to the creation of a global technical production support system through documentation, events, and partnerships with vendors and technical professionals.
- Engage external parties (vendors, production companies, industry associations...) to adapt and better support Netflix’s production goals around the globe, helping our production partners pivot to meet our requirements and objectives through advocacy, education and strategic initiatives.
- Evaluate studio production technology strategies and adoption across the industry.
- Explore new technology trends and products in the professional and consumer space.
- Investigate local practices in international production centers, evaluating readiness to produce Netflix Originals.
- Help guide picture, audio and archival specifications.
- Support productions directly, by answering questions and suggesting solutions to technical challenges.
- Define best practices for Netflix Originals worldwide.
- 8+ years of industry experience in a technical and strategic capacity, interacting with creatives, technology specialists and operators
- Understanding of a variety of motion picture workflows and practices across different types of content
- Knowledge of industry standards and the bodies that ratify them
- Knowledge of and relationships with technology solutions, equipment and service vendors across post and production
- A strong grasp of content security practices and challenges
- Knowledge of A/V distribution formats and consumer technology
- The communication skills to clearly articulate and document technical concepts and explain how they impact the creative process
- Experience on international productions
- Confident conversational speaker in one or several of the following languages: Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
- A passion for sound and the moving image.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Head of Business Development
Aura Frames, Lower East Side, New York
Director, Business Development
Squarespace, New York, NY
Senior Strategy & Operations Manager, Dasher - New York
DoorDash, New York, NY
Associate Director, Offline Media
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Animoto, New York, New York
Enterprise Sales Development Representative