Specialist, Product Creative
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Partners with Product Creative Producers to ensure timely execution of artwork and product trailer launches across all UI platforms and devices
- Manages production, delivery, and QC of creative assets across 20+ languages from designers, creative agencies, post-production houses, and content partners
- Works cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, and Content Operations to ensure finishing, delivery, and localization of trailers for product needs
- Aligns with Marketing and Public Relations on promotional debuts
- Supports Product Creative Producers in developing and maintaining relationships with content partners
- Assists with creative artwork feedback to internal designers and external agencies
- Monitors asset quality and coverage using digital asset management and reporting tools
- Liaises with Product Engineers to troubleshoot asset deployment and provide necessary context for proprietary tool development
- Consistently provides feedback to establish and improve ever-changing operational workflows and tools
- Supports testing and execution of innovation for UX design across all devices
The Right Stuff:
- Fluency in a second language is a plus
- Background in design, art, and/or entertainment
- Interest in development of proprietary tools and UX design
This Job Might be for You if:
- You use both right and left sides of the brain to understand complex technological workflows while speaking to the creative quality of artwork.
- You enjoy problem-solving. You tackle difficult challenges head-on and find creative, strategic solutions.
- You are both proactive and self-motivated. “Stagnant” isn’t in your vocabulary.
- Multi-tasking is second nature. You thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. You know how to prioritize.
- You work well both independently and collaboratively.
- You are adaptable and a quick learner.
- You communicate clearly. You speak articulately and write thoughtfully.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Product Designer (PS Core)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Designer
Head of Internal Digital Products
ModCloth, San Francisco, CA
Technical Product Support - ThoughtWorks Product
Senior Product Designer / UI Designer - Relocation Opportunity
Red Ventures, United States
Product Manager, Ad Products
Time Inc., New York, NY