Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer - Partner Devices
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Determine device certification program eligibility.
- Communicate directly with partners as you coach them through the certification program.
- Execute certification tests. Review partner results. Evaluate, troubleshoot, triage, and debug failures.
- File detailed bug reports.
- Build strong relationship with engineering teams on the partner side to effectively coach and support them in the certification process.
- Take on special projects designed to drive the Netflix Certifications process forward.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams. Create solutions and remove roadblocks that enable us to scale the certification process across a wide range of device platforms.
What you need to be:
- Passionate about product quality.
- Brilliant in your delivery of technical solutions.
- Pragmatic about what is best both technically and for the business.
- Energetic and versatile in a dynamic work environment.
- Knowledgeable in consumer streaming media applications.
- Clear, professional and diplomatic in communication.
- Efficient when working independently.
- Distinguishable when working on a team.
What you need to have:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in software development quality assurance or certifications process.
- Extensive device testing experience.
- Experience in direct interaction with partners or clients.
- Industry experience working on TVs, IPTV, Cable and Satellite Set-Top Boxes.
- Knowledge of networking standards and protocols.
- Working knowledge in Unix commands
- Ability and strong desire to operate in a highly cross-functional environment where you can leverage multiple teams to help our partners be successful.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer (NodeJS)
Weedmaps, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Cloud Security Engineer - SecOps
Senior Software Engineer - Subscriptions
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Singapore, Singapore
Information Security Engineer
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA