Talent Mobility Business Partner
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- We have a unique approach to how we relocate our employees and their families around the world. Our programs are flexible, personalized and designed with both the employee and the business in mind. You will act as a consultant for employees, and with various providers, oversee the move is efficiently managed.
- As a Talent Mobility Business Partner you will be part of the hiring process, working with internal business, and external vendor, partners to assess and recommend strategic approaches for relocation and immigration.
- We are on an exciting growth journey which involves opening offices in new countries. You will be part of a team who works together to understand what is needed for relocation services and immigration requirements in the various countries, educating the business on the requirements and regulations in these new countries.
- Talent Mobility is focused on simplicity and efficiency, while remaining compliant within each country’s regulations. We pride ourselves on assisting all employees with settling into their new location with minimum impact to the employee, their family and the business.
To be successful:
- You’ve done this before. 5+ years of global relocation and immigration experience in a global organization. You understand technology, trends and best practices currently affecting relocation and immigration.
- Empathetic. You care about our employees and their families. You understand the personal nature of their situation and you sensitive to their nuances and privacy. Your communication skills allows you to speak to their unique situation.
- You are a good problem solver. You know the right questions to ask to solve the situation at hand using the resources available to you. You engage the right partners to gain support and guidances as needed.
- Unfazed. You have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with business partners. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency and courage.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior PM Recruiter
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Luxury Retreats - VP Guest Experience
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Inhouse Recruiter (m/w) - Köln
☁️☁️Office Manager - Full Time
Cloudreach, New York City
Senior Technical Recruiter
Weedmaps, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Evernote, Redwood City, CA