Tech Ops Specialist, Production Ops - Singapore
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Production Technology POC
- Act as the primary technical point of contact and develop personal relationships related to the advancement of technology with our productions.
- Work within production security guidelines to encourage safe collaboration of Netflix production data.
- Create a feedback loop for production tools in order to develop a mastery of production software and the workflows.
- Production specific G-Suite training.
- Build training material: devise creative, unique, and scalable training solutions and support techniques for our production personnel.
- Single POC for production technology needs: support requests will come in via tickets, emails, phone calls and automated alerts.
- As technology develops, operationalize support models and generate run-book plans for remote support.
- Work hand-in-hand with NERDS remote support and DevOps engineering support via support escalation models.
- IT support for the production accountants
- Own the automation of the on-premise hardware requests
- Build out IT technology needs for new stages
- Administration for G-Suite and internal technology solutions on top of the Google platform.
- IT equipment procurement and delivery: Imaging machines, maintaining stock, configuring and troubleshooting printers and scanners and equipment deliveries.
- Refine all methods of hardware selection, inventory management and IT vendor relations by partnering with NERDS and Purchasing.
- Production Office Build-Outs
- Partner with productions, Systems Management, Network Infrastructure, and A/V on assessing and delivering on technical infrastructure needs.
- Deploy production office technology (computers, printers, AV, applications, wireless) to our productions.
- Partner with third party sources vendors when applicable.
- Entertainment Industry Experience
- 5-10+ years within entertainment production technology including experience with production office applications (Scenechronize, Final Draft, Office, etc.)
- Keen understanding of current production, post, vfx, prod accounting workflows and how technology is used (and will be used in future) and a knowledge of production/post production infrastructure requirements.
- A minimum of 3 years of IT or Desktop Support/System Administration
- Familiarity with fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts; local and network based user and group accounts and permissions
- Knowledge of imaging and sys mgmt software including Landesk and Jamf
- Experience supporting Cloud and SaaS Applications and SSO: G-Suite including Gmail, Calendaring, Drive, Sites, and Groups and AWS.
- In depth knowledge of and the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on Mac OS, Windows 7,8 & 10, and various applications including Office and Adobe software
- Solid working knowledge of Mac and Lenovo hardware including laptops & desktops
- Mobile device support including iPhone, Android, Windows
NICE TO HAVE
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal guidance.
- Thrives on technical challenges and takes pride in solving them.
- Strategic thinking both technically and business-wise.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter that can initiate ideas.
- Strong ability to dive into the unknown and create clarity amid chaos.
- Experience with supporting people remotely.
- Flexible amid an ever-changing and growing environment.
- Working knowledge of Google Apps Script or other scripting languages a big plus.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Kickstarter, San Francisco
Technical Product Support - ThoughtWorks Product
Senior-Level Product Manager (National Business Products)
Yelp, Hamburg, Germany
Technical Product Support- ThoughtWorks Product
ThoughtWorks, New York
Product Manager - Creators
Reddit, San Francisco
Senior Product Designer
Harry’s, New York, NY