Technical Analyst - HR Applications
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- You'll develop a deep understanding of the business area and systems to guide you in designing effective solutions
- Design and develop integrations both with internal tools and external partners.
- Effectively communicate, partner with and execute cross-functional projects
- Support, troubleshoot and maintain applications and integrations
Experience & Competencies Required:
- 3-5 years of experience in developing enterprise application integrations.
- Experience with middleware tools such as Workday Studio, Mulesoft or similar.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Java or Python.
- Experience of XML transformation with XSLT
- Experience working with various document transfer formats such as EDI and ISO
- Experience working with REST & SOAP API.
- Very good understanding of HR technology tools and domain preferably Workday.
- Thorough knowledge of Software Development Life cycle and QA processes.
- Ability to work well with business users in requirement gathering, solutions design, development and QA.
- Action oriented, self motivated, and independent
- Established verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience on any of the following Workday modules: HCM, Benefits, Time tracking, Expenses, Payroll
- Understanding of Workday report writer
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Machine Learning Scientist, Content Programming
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Lead Instructor, Principal Data Scientist
Galvanize, San Francisco
Business Operations and Strategy
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Quality Assurance Analyst
Pinterest, San Francisco
Intelligence Analyst, Enterprise IT
CB Insights, CB Insights