Technical Recruiter, Market Intelligence
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Implement effective research strategies to map out talent movement and talent trends within specific segments of the software industry
- Collect, collate and input data on candidates and competitors in the marketplace, and innovate on ways to represent this data to drive understanding of the market
- Prepare other relevant reports for business leaders and the Talent Acquisition team covering subjects like company mergers & acquisitions, layoffs, promotions, changes in employee benefits, etc.
- Be the eyes and ears to industry news, read tech blogs/posts regarding technical innovations, and provide regular updates to the Talent Acquisition team
- Network with candidates in the industry to gather intelligence on organizational structure, tools, titles and compensation, and lay the groundwork with these candidates for future opportunities with Netflix
The Ideal Candidate
- A natural networker- is motivated and curious to connect with people, learn what they do and how they work, and easily builds strong relationships.
- Innovative- be able to make the leap from information to insight. Be able to identify, nurture and refine compelling ideas and concepts to drive to new talent pools, connecting the dots when others cannot.
- An Experienced (Data Driven) Researcher- a critical thinker with expertise in data analysis and quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, with a passion for strengthening and impacting a growing business.
- Succinct Communicator- Both a great writer and clear communicator. Can organize, summarize, clarify and communicate ideas simply, succinctly and accurately.
- Pragmatic, Organized and Detailed- has a big capacity to both think and 'do'. Flourishes in a 'hands on' role, adding value at different levels. Is strong on detail and highly organized.
- Adaptable- moves at a nice clip and enjoys having multiple projects going at once. Can take charge, change course and get things done within short time frames.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.