Traffic & Digital Asset Coordinator, Product Creative
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- 5+ years of digital asset management.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite, familiar with all types of file formats, including video formats. Mac proficiency and high level of technological literacy.
- Proficiency with the Google suite of business apps, the Microsoft Office suite, and mastery of spreadsheet formulas.
- Extensive experience utilizing a Digital Asset Management system or similar tool set to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow (preferably entertainment related).Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of product strategy and workflows.
- Ability to understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals.
The Right (Extra) Stuff:
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager – Search Results Display – Hotel Search
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
Stage: Proces en Product Development
Director Platform & Framework Products
Associate Product Manager, Video Tools
Vox Media, New York, NY
Product Director, Creation Software
Product Manager - Search
Reddit, San Francisco