Visual Communications Manager, LATAM
Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Prioritize investment levels, establish workflow and develop strategy for a slate of diverse projects that are promoted in LATAM with a concentration on Brazil and Southern Latin America.
- Spearhead and staff publicity events in Brazil & Southern Latin America including junkets, premieres, on set photo/video shoots and special shoots.
- Develop and execute strategic campaigns per project/title, to capture, produce and utilize creative material to enhance and support the publicity campaign throughout its lifecycle. Elements of a campaign include, but are not limited to, the hiring, producing and management of: unit/episodic photography, Netflix owned out-of-character photo shoots, EPK/behind-the-scenes content including talent interviews, featurettes/short form content, pitching sizzles, show/film clips for online debut and appearances, event photo and video production elements including junkets & premieres.
- Drive communication between the LATAM & US teams, key internal cross functional stakeholders, showrunners/filmmakers and talent reps.
- Maintain high alignment with the Visual Communications LATAM team in our Los Angeles office.
- Identify and adapt to changing business needs.
- Hire and oversee unit photographers and video crews, including script and schedule review and communication with production.
- Produce strong creative materials that shape and enhance the overall publicity campaign.
- Assist with the asset management and servicing of material.
- Manage budgets.
Skills and Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience at a network or studio
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, and English
- Experience working in Latin America (Specifically in Brazil, and Southern Latin America preferred)
- Management experience preferred
- Strong team player
- Deadline-oriented with strong time management skills
- Strong eye for producing visual assets
- Ability to handle high volume of complex projects and tasks for multiple people and departments simultaneously and manage competing priorities.
- Must be able to work independently, make sound decisions, think strategically, and maintain accuracy and attention to detail
- Must possess solid organizational, effective time management and excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with internal and external teams
- Understand the photography/video industry
- Knowledge in digital file specs & size formats
- International travel is required
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Market and Competitive Intelligence
Box, Redwood City, CA
Director, Marketing & Communications - Digital Identity
Omidyar Network, Washington D.C. or London
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Unified Access Management Platform
OneLogin, San Francisco HQ
Product Marketing Manager - Research Core
Qualtrics, Seattle or Salt Lake City
ANZ Marketing Manager
Marketing Project Manager
Box, Redwood City, CA