Manager, Product Platform Strategy, Planning & Analysis
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Extensive analysis of our cloud footprint, focusing on optimization and efficiency opportunities.
- Based on the analysis, drive cross-functional efficiency projects from idea inception to execution.
- Provide financial and strategic ad-hoc analysis to engineering teams, senior leaders, and corporate planning & analysis. Report and iterate on key operational and financial metrics.
- Own the short and long term financial forecasts for Cloud Infrastructure.
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong, effective communicators. Ideal candidates have a proven track record of operational & financial analysis, including the use of supporting tools. Previous experience with query languages such as SQL, or the desire to learn, is preferred given our self service data warehouse. She/he must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and focus on generating results while exhibiting the highest personal and professional integrity and ethics standards.
- Minimum four years of experience in an analytical role.
- Experience working as a business partner with technical engineering teams.
- Ability to present and context switch between peer groups and senior leadership.
- Excels at working on highly ambiguous, cross functional projects.
- Ability to independently explore and understand high volume datasets - familiarity with SQL or other query languages.
- Expert working knowledge of Excel and the ability to quickly learn internal tools; working knowledge of visualization tools (i.e. Tableau).
- Strong understanding of financial forecasting.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics, engineering/computer science, or other relevant field that demonstrates quantitative competence.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Operations Senior Analyst
MongoDB, New York City
Diligence - Research Intern
Exiger, Hong Kong
Ripple, San Francisco, CA
Commercial Loan Operations Closer
RealtyShares, San Francisco
Public Policy Counsel
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA
Operations Manager, Payment Integrity
Oscar, New York