Senior Manager Marketing - DACH
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Leading local campaigns to drive brand awareness and fandom in DACH
- Position Netflix titles to make them locally relevant and loved
- Collaborate with local agencies and internal Netflix partners such as Publicity, Partner Marketing, Brand & Editorial, and Marketing Operations to develop strong, integrated communication projects
- Lead local extensions of global campaigns, working on special projects (stunts, guerrilla, content, digital innovation) that increase the relevance of title promotion in DACH
- Senior experience in setting up (social) conversation and earned media driving marketing activations in the DACH market.
- Strong relationship management skills. Client or agency experience is a plus.
- A curious creative mind, with an experience in disruptive messaging and campaigns that generate social buzz to help Netflix establish and sustain meaningful connections with audiences of different cultural backgrounds in the region
- Innovative thinker who creates impactful word of mouth within the right audience with the best message using the most effective channels
- Concise and clear communicator with written and oral communication skills in English and German
- Solid understanding of creative positioning, key art and video execution, media, advertising and entertainment marketing.
- Ability to lead, create and execute campaigns autonomously.
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team.
- Passion to dive deep on analytics to produce actionable insights
- Capacity to continuously provide and receive constructive, actionable feedback to and from colleagues
- Strength in leading fast moving cross functional teams towards a seamless and integrated marketing campaign
- You are a culture ambassador, both advocating the local cultures existing within the DACH region as well as being a true Netflix culture example.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategist, Paid Social
Email Aptitude, Walpole, MA (Boston Office)
Outreach Lead, Design & Technology (Hong Kong)
Kickstarter, Hong Kong
Manager, Affiliate Marketing
Boxed, NYC, NY
Director, Demand Generation & Growth
Pond5, New York City
Greenhouse, New York City
Head of Communications and Public Relations
Handshake, San Francisco, CA