Product Designer - Publicity & Marketing Technology
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You are a self-starter.
- You are comfortable working with complex business problems and creating flows and experiences that are elegant and efficient.
- You are comfortable working with multiple high-priority tasks while still delivering results.
- You can bring multiple stakeholders with differing opinions to the table to understand and solve problems.
- You are a team player and are comfortable collaborating with team members in different geographical locations.
- You have great visual design skills that can effectively tell a story.
- You have a growth mindset to continuously improve the design team's bar for quality and impact.
- You must have 5+ years working on a mix of consumer and/or enterprise business products.
- You have worked directly with business stakeholders or end-users to discover business problems and opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills that articulate your design thinking and decision making.
- Ability to rapidly iterate and deliver UI or UX concepts based on feedback.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment.
- Be willing to fail and learn.
- Worked on multiple successful product launches that drove meaningful impact to the business.
- Have worked directly with engineers to effectively communicate your designs from concept to launch.
Nice to have:
- You have worked on products in the digital advertising, talent management or publicity space.
- You have experience with front-end programming frameworks.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Developer Experience Engineer
Slack, San Francisco
moovel North America, Portland, OR
Software Engineer, E-commerce
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Software Engineer, Core Services
Boxed, NYC, NY, San Mateo, CA
AV1/Daala Research Intern (Summer 2019)
Mozilla, Mountain View, San Francisco