Originals Publicity Manager - Middle East
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
The successful candidate for the Originals Publicity Manager role will likely:
- Have 7-10 years of experience in an Arab entertainment or lifestyle PR setting - either agency, TV network or lifestyle brand
- Possess a keen understanding of digital and traditional media.
- Be able & willing to think on a pan-Arab and international level
- Be able to understand and comfortably interpret business and technology issues.
- Be a clear and concise communicator
- Have excellent media, content creators, and influencers relationships and experience executing a PR strategy and work well across disciplines to execute campaigns
- Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadline and thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Have experience managing agencies and / or a team
- Be effective in dealing with talent, talent reps, journalists, content creators, and influencers
- Able to build a strategy to build, engage, and maintain a community of content creators
- Deep understanding of media and influencers landscape in KSA, GCC, and Egypt.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Pack your bags because domestic and international travel is a requirement.
To succeed at Netflix, the candidate must also possess the following characteristics:
- The ability to think innovatively - connecting the dots when others cannot. Able to make the leap from information to insight. Able to identify, nurture and help refine compelling creative ideas and concepts.
- Succinct Communicator. Great writer and clear talker. Can organize, summarize, clarify and communicate ideas simply, succinctly and accurately.
- Has a quick intelligence, is fast on the feet and quickly responds to issues and questions. Says it like it is; not wrapped in political niceties.
- Pragmatic, organized and detailed. Has a big capacity to both think and ‘do’. Flourishes in a ‘hands on’ role, adding value at different levels. Is strong on detail and highly organized.
- A smart minimalist. Keeps things simple. Knows that global communications can be made complex---and will resist and prevent that.
- Has a Point of View. An independent thinker willing and able to express and support a point of view.
- Pace moves at a nice clip and enjoys having multiple projects going at once.
- Can change course, be scrappy and get things done within short time frames.
- Integrity. Has sound judgment, and will question actions inconsistent with company values.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
PPC Intern (Native Danish)
Director, Product Marketing
ValiMail, San Francisco
Sr. Manager of Marketing Partnerships
Home Chef, 400 N. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL 60611 (Downtown)
Sr. Growth Product Marketing Manager, Admin Experiences
Box, Redwood City Office
Penumbra, Alameda, CA
Director - Customer Advocacy
Icertis, Frankfurt Area