Senior Manager Partner Marketing - CEE
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Own the content partner marketing relationship with our partners across CEE territories.
- While the role will be based in our Amsterdam office, it will require frequent travel in the region.
- Work closely cross functionally with our business development, marketing and product teams to provide seamless support to partners and maximize Netflix exposure on partner marketing channels and engagement on partner devices.
- Manage Netflix's brand and our content in this often complicated space.
- Activate deals by developing and launching creative partner marketing programs that advance exposure for Netflix content or the brand in a way that also benefits our partners.
- Drive integration between broader content and brand programs at Netflix and our strategic partners.
- Evaluate performance against marketing goals with partners through established review rhythm and define corrective actions to improve effectiveness and results.
- Ability to blend the art of consumer marketing with natural partner management and influencing skills.
- Natural partner engagement skills with the ability to develop rapport and translate established partner relationships to programs that impact the business.
- Ability to analyze and apply data to business strategy and goals.
- Experience and passion for building great content partner marketing programs that are unique and scalable.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the CEE region, in linked industries like consumer entertainment and/or gaming.
- Experience working with Entertainment properties (movies, tv series, video games, music, etc) is essential.
- Experience working across different regions and cultures, in industries like consumer electronics and/or telco is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team, working both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- A desire to thrive in our unique culture.
- An ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective.
- Strong level of independence and efficiency while maintaining a high-degree of organization.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree - Advanced degree.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is required, plus Polish or another European language would be preferred.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Growth Manager, Retention
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Influencer Marketing Associate
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Public Relations Manager-Product
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Internal Communications Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Director of Marketing Operations
Zuora, San Mateo, CA