Clearance Coordinator, Content & Brand Intellectual Property
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- 3 to 5 years of legal clearance experience in film and television advising productions on intellectual property, personal rights, and fair use issues;
- Experience managing fast-paced clearance activities with production personnel, clearance firms and licensors of production materials; and organizing a high-volume of scripts, research reports, license agreements and other clearance documents.
- Experience negotiating and drafting license agreements for a wide variety of production materials.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to collaborate with people having diverse viewpoints and interests.
- Demonstrated ability to drive efficiency and think strategically about production clearance, and risk tolerance.
- Possess a flexible mindset, and a willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.