Senior Software Engineer - Content Metadata Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Experience building Distributed and Scalable architectures
- Expertise in Data Structures, Algorithms and Concurrency
- Experience building Micro Services
- Knowledge of different Data Storage technologies such as Cassandra, Redis, Riak, HBase, RDBMS, Elastic Search, etc.
- Experience in backend Java programming
- Demonstrated success in partnering with key stakeholders in previous roles
Bonus points for:
- Experience in writing solutions deployed to cloud (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Experience in reactive programming (double bonus if already working with any reactivex technology)
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Desktop Metal, Main Office - Burlington
Gwynnie Bee, New Delhi, India
Sr. Software Engineer- Front End (Node.js/React)
Twilio, San Francisco, CA / Mountain View, CA
Embedded Software Engineer
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
Web Quality Engineering Intern
App Annie, Beijing, China