Print Producer - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Develop and prepare production specification plans from media schedules with limited guidance.
- Drive and manage all aspects of static- / image-based print-related production work, including colour management, creating production-ready finished art / mechanicals, proof reviews, localization, resizes and everything in between.
- Create and modify finished artwork files / mechanicals for a variety of static- / image-based / print-related production needs (digital static images, OOH, or custom wraps) for regional marketing campaigns.
- Oversee retouching, proof reviews and campaign releases to ensure high-quality standards are maintained.
- Provide guidance and best-practices on finished artwork files for internal or external partners.
- Own day-to-day communications on static- / image-based print-related production workflows and asset production.
- Support the broader Marketing Operations team by consulting and giving context through a print-based / image-based creative and production lens.
- 8+ years Print Production / Digital-Imaging experience at a senior level in creative, production agency or similar environment.
- Advance fluency in colour theory, management and regional ICC profiling practices.
- Advance fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Knowledge of advertising and marketing campaign workflows, including translating media plans and delivery standards.
- Fluent in digital formats and best practices, know your PPI from your LPI.
- Fluent in print-based formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and trafficking.
- Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving EMEA print-based marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with publishers and distribution networks.
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Experience in retouching, masking, colour correction is preferrable.
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in a 2nd EMEA language as well as experience in at least 2 EMEA countries is advantageous and preferred.
- Please provide an online portfolio where applicable.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
- You’re collaborative and you have the ability to welcome feedback while channeling them into your work.
- You appreciate excellence in the elements of advertising — photography, illustration, typography.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.