Business Development Manager, Thailand
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- You will primarily manage our partnerships with ISPs, PayTV operators, MNOs, and CE/Mobile OEMs in Thailand, building out the partnerships and working with colleagues in Product and Marketing to find new ways to drive Netflix membership and viewing in an efficient manner.
- You will also look to develop these relationships into new territories where the partners operate, using Netflix’s global scale to create growth efficiently.
- You will explore new relationships in these territories and in new territories that can help drive membership and viewing in an efficient manner, and that can be scaled across multiple territories.
- You will also provide partnership support with CE/Mobile manufacturers across APAC to ensure we get the most out of these partnerships in terms of maximising viewing for our members and winning new members in an efficient manner. You will work with BD team members along with Product and Marketing colleagues in the US on global relationships with these partners, and with partner-marketing teams at country/cluster level.
The Ideal candidate:
- Strong Netflix culture fit.
- 5 years minimum experience in Business Development in the MVPD, ISP, CE, Payment or adjacent industries, with stand out performance.
- Experience of/deep understanding of retail environment for CE and MVPD/MNO desirable.
- Technical and/or content background desirable.
- Deep understanding of VOD landscape Understanding of, and ability to work closely with, marketing and product colleagues.
- Passion for managing international partnerships.
- Strong performer with high level of self-organization and prioritization abilities.
- Prepared for significant travel.
- Fluent Thai speaker required.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Business Development Manager, API
Postmates, San Francisco, CA
Manager of Major Gifts
Indivisible, Washington, DC
Business Development Manager
Prospa, Darlinghurst, Sydney
Digital Marketing Specialist
Noble Studios, Reno
Director of Client Partnerships, Shopper Marketing
Business Development Representative (Korean & English-Speaking)