Manager, Programmatic Marketing - Japan
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Serve as the programmatic lead (through planning, set-up, management, and optimization) for a number of marketing campaigns with a focus on launching our Original Series and Features
- Act as a project lead in coordinating cross-functional efforts linked to your campaigns, both within Japan teams and in relation with our global partners
- Support our ongoing efforts to improve our programmatic strategies and tactics across our key markets – be a beacon for innovation and help us stay a leader in the field of programmatic
- In partnership with the Marketing teams, help identify digital opportunities beyond programmatic, validate their relevance for Netflix and activate where and when meaningful for our business
- Drive the insights generation to create thoughtful recommendations - backed by data - of new tactics to elevate performance against our KPIs
- Ideate and execute rigorous test campaigns to understand the drivers of impact and push the boundaries further
- Help identify, develop and activate key local and regional partners allowing us to improve our advertising presence in Japan
- At least 4 years in a hands-on role managing paid social and/or programmatic campaigns at an agency, marketer, Tech/AdTech company or DSP
- At least 6 years of total marketing experience, including experience dealing with complex sets of stakeholders across multiple time zones
- Top-notch platform skills with FB Power Editor, AdWords, Twitter and DBM.
- Strong grasp of the overall digital marketing ecosystem in Japan and the role that paid social and programmatic play within
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Excellent communication skills. You will be the go-to-person for multiple marketing and communication teams. Interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success.
- High attention to detail, analytical skills and the ability to make forward-looking data-driven decisions that will help drive the growth of our business
- Flexibility and adaptability to change. Our business evolves constantly, and we have to constantly change with it!
- A passion for the entertainment business and a strong understanding of popular culture in Asia
- A strong belief in our culture. We live by our values, so it's worth learning more about them at jobs.netflix.com/culture
- International marketing experience, ideally in a regional or global role
- Experience with traditional/reserve digital media buying
- Exposure to offline marketing channels & tactics
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.