Director of Localization Program Management - Content
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Work with cross-functional teams throughout Netflix to advocate for our global members, generate insights, initiate programs, and drive international experience and localization decisions related to content.
- Create strategy for the content program management team to ensure prioritization of effort and focus of resources to deliver against overall business objectives.
- Provide thought leadership by identifying areas for growth and improvement to scale the business, including new areas of focus and process optimizations.
- Advocate on behalf of the Localization team, building partnerships with key organizations including Product, Engineering, Marketing, PR, Content and Customer Support teams. Identify opportunities to increase an international mindset across the company.
- Create and continuously improve international launch process to meet current business needs and to scale to future requirements.
- Leadership and mentorship for internal localization program and project managers. Hire and retain top talent for the team.
- 15+ years of people and organizational management in a global enterprise environment. Background in the entertainment industry is a plus.
- 10+ years of Operations, localization, internationalization, international product development, or international business management experience.
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally; demonstrated leadership, influencing, and execution skills at the executive level.
- Superior operational management and organizational skills with an ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications.
- Demonstrated success in business analysis and strategic planning. Ability to make data and insights accessible to a non-expert audience.
- Proven effectiveness at delivering impactful presentations at the executive level; great interpersonal and communication skills.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Fraud Operations Analyst
Twilio, Tallinn, Estonia
Memphis Meats, Berkeley, CA
Director of Product Management
Def Method, Def Method - Home office
Principal UX Researcher
Senior Product Manager, Client Group
Sr. Product Manager (Billing)
Ring, Santa Monica, CA