Conceptual Designer, Product Imagery - APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
About the job
- Conceive, create and direct inspiring, high-quality digital artwork at scale.
- Demand excellence and have a clear POV on quality and regional nuance.
- Build strong relationships with cross functional partners in a fast paced environment.
- Develop systems for creating high-quality work that require short timelines.
The Right Stuff
- 7+ years working within a digital, creative environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/entertainment/consumer brand.
- Proven ability to create and direct high-quality creative (portfolio required). Expert in all aspects of developing creative in a digital, product or user-centric space.
- Passionate about producing data-informed, measurable effective artwork.
- Able to build strong cross functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.A good sense of humor.
- A love of movies and TV shows.
Why work at Netflix:
- If you are looking to have a large impact at a growing company and work with a high performance team. Work with talented colleagues on hard problems that affect 130+ million members across the globe.
- We value high performance, freedom and responsibility. We don't focus on rules, processes or procedures. We are candid and transparent and seek excellence in all that we do.
- We tackle hard problems that others have not been able to solve. We produce great content, build systems at scale and use data to push the business forward. We connect people with movies and television globally.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Product
Senior User Experience Designer
Periscope Data, San Francisco
Director of Product Management
Treasure Data, Mountain View, CA
Senior Product Designer, Retention
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Product Lead [Growth]
Senior Product Manager (HelloSign)
HelloSign, San Francisco