Title Operations Project Manager - APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
In this role you will:
- Own a title’s launch readiness from end to end. While other teams (internal or external) are responsible for creating and delivering assets, you will be responsible that they get on the service in a timely manner to present the best customer experience across all UI platforms and devices.
- Create/modify delivery plans including use cases that fall outside the norm.
- Partner with internal teams (other Product teams, Content, Marketing, Engineering) when exceptions arise (e.g., changing timelines, new promotional tactics) and serve as primary point of contact on operational matters.
- Manage and influence external content partners to scale with our initiatives (delivery metrics, new asset types, standardizations, tool improvements).
- Work with our Systems, Agency Partnerships and QA teams to guide tool, workflow, and vendor needs to help scale operations.
The ideal candidate has:
- A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
- A tools-first mentality, reserving human activity for where judgement and communication is critical.
- Product-centric operations experience in a digital environment spanning a myriad of asset types and presentations.
- A data-driven approach to problem solving and scaling.
- The ability to synthesize a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions to mitigate risk to title launches.
- Strong cross-functional communication to both internal and external parties.
- Familiarity working in various content management systems.
- Ideally fluent in Korean, Mandarin or Thai.
- The ability to adapt to the Netflix culture and values.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Product Manager, Growth
Intercom, San Francisco, CA
Lead Software Engineer
User Experience Researcher
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA
Senior Product Manager - Activation
Healthline Media, Remote, US
Product Manager, Alternative Data
1010data, New York
Product Manager (Federal)
C3, Redwood City