Creative Resource Manager
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Track and manage all post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status
- Coordinate with AV Post Manager, AV Producers, and stakeholders with onboarding new projects
- Update and manage internal database/trackers
- Work with partners to maintain and improve database/trackers for visibility for all teams
- Manage Marketing requests and assets from both Marketing Operations team and our partners
- Manage post facility scheduling, including editorial bays, and collaborate with partners for audio mix/design sessions
- Facilitate assignment of Graphics Artists to creative projects as skills/availability align
- Maintain and curate preferred vendor list for localization and finishing
- Maintain and analyze vendor bids, ensuring consistency of expectations with regards to timing, quality, and responsiveness
- Research and maintain preferred post staff freelance lists
- Maintain consistent coverage of daily tasks support stream, bringing in freelance assistant editors when appropriate
- Work with partners to maintain various picture and sound rights clearances and record keeping, including but not limited to shot logs, cue sheets, and SFX libraries
- Oversee project archiving and restoration
- 3+ years Post Production Supervisor experience in an entertainment marketing agency, Post House, or in film or episodic TV work.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Suite; familiarity with Avid, ProTools, or other tool sets a plus.
- Stellar teammate.
- Ability to pick up new software and tools quickly.
- Deep familiarity with HD and UHD Post Production workflows.
- Attention to detail, demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
- Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize large volume of work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines.
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process.
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of av marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Content Specialist
Acquia, Boston, MA
Customer Service - Discovery Specialist, Birchbox UK
CRM Manager, Europe
Motion Graphics Designer
LAIKA, Hillsboro, OR
Director, Corporate Communications
HashiCorp, San Francisco, CA
The Democratic Party
The Democratic Party, Washington, DC (DNC HQ)