Director, Consumer Insights - Latin America
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
We seek an individual who:
- Can flourish in our unique company culture
- Has a depth of experience in developing strategic insights to inform creative marketing campaigns
- Has worked a lot with different departments - PR, social, creative - all of whom make the marketing campaign come together, in a holistic way
- Thrives on wanting to know why consumers act and feel the way they do and can transform their findings into recommendations that will drive and support strategic decision making that drive the business forward
- Has a strong voice in setting strategy and identifying new directions
- Has a ton of experience in designing research projects to answer marketing questions
- A master of primary research (experience in secondary also helpful)
- Is keen to roll sleeves up and be hands-on
- Is as confident in qualitative research techniques as in quant, and understands the different applications of each to select the right methodology for the right questions
- Knows when to pursue a research project and when to push back
- Can pivot across regional teams and see where insights crossover
- Can bring the voice of the LATAM consumer into the relevant room and can bridge the gap where commonalities exist
- Enjoys autonomy, yet hates working in silos
- Maybe helpful to have spent time living and working in both within LATAM, whilst in a research role - if you haven’t tell us why it doesn’t matter!
- English proficiency required. Spanish and Portuguese are a plus.
- 10+ years of consumer insights experience, preferably within the entertainment industry or serving the ents industry from an agency.
- Have managed others in a fast paced environment
- Experience in both qual and quant - comfortable with the both equally
- University Degree, Post Graduate qualifications preferred
- Be ready for an all-embracing thrill ride in a unique space where what we say really matters
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior SEO Manager
Manager, Performance Marketing (Offline)
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Customer Success Manager
Amino, San Francisco
Social Media Manager
Girls Who Code, New York
Honey, Downtown Los Angeles
Lead Elite Marketing Manager - North America