Consumer PR Manager - Turkey
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- PR strategy: The Consumer PR Manager will craft strategies to target specific consumer audiences to ultimately create excitement and awareness in Turkey.
- Campaign management: Organizes, summarizes, clarifies and communicate ideas simply, succinctly and accurately - both internally and to the agencies we partner with. Is on top of things, can change course, be scrappy and get things done on short timeframes. Will always keep things simple - knows that global communications can be made complex and will resist and prevent that. Moves at a nice clip and enjoys having multiple projects going at once.
- Netflix ambassador: This role is critical to help Netflix understand the different consumers in the different regions. At the same time yourself having such understanding and excitement for our content and service, that leads to being an amazing Netflix ambassador through compelling, meaningful and insightful storytelling.
- Knowledge on landscape: Knowing the insides of the on and offline media landscape and consumer audiences in (majority of) the different countries is of crucial importance. We are looking for someone that understands consumers in the different markets with a focus on driving customer acquisitions and how not only build strategy but also execute flawlessly.
- Bias for action: With the right context, we expect you to act autonomously and take decisions on the different PR activations in the markets. We are looking for someone that knows how and when, to take risks.
- Depth of knowledge: Experience managing an agency or a team within an agency. Being able to seek and use wider business context for decision making, putting it into perspective of Consumer PR and doing what’s right for Netflix.
- Concise and clear communication: Fluent in English and Turkish is preferred. Any other additional language is a plus. Is candid and direct, not wrapped up in political incites. Doesn't need to "check with the agency" on every issue or for every answer.
- Travel: travel in the European region with frequent trips to the US.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Commercial Operations Marketing Manager
Indigo, Memphis, TN
Developer Marketing Manager - Events and Community
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Producer, Marketing Operations
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Marketing Art Manager
MobilityWare, Irvine, CA
Marketing Analytics Manager China, Beijing (Contract)
Airbnb, Beijing, China