Coordinator, Production Finance (JET)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Immersive and comprehensive training in Production Finance and Production Accounting while supporting the Production Finance Team.
- Partner with Production Finance associate to manage studio paid costs, bank reconciliations, show fundings, accounts payable and relationship management with outside production accounting teams.
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong and effective communicators. He/she must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Candidate must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis utilizing financial applications, including great Excel skills.
- Very strong written communication skills and experience in facilitating and presenting analyses.
- Entertainment industry interest required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required (Finance, Accounting or Film encouraged but not required).
- Minimum of three years of work experience post degree.
- Must be willing to travel to location for several months at a time.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Claims Manager, Risk Solutions
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Staff Accountant - Accounts Payable
Managed By Q, New York, NY
Accounts Payable Analyst
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Business Systems Manager
Finance and Accounting Lead
The Democratic Party , Washington, DC (DNC HQ)