Director, Global Creative Marketing (Global Series)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a proven track record of building world-class creative and launching global campaigns for premium entertainment properties that connect consumers to entertainment brands and create a passionate following.
- Has deep knowledge in running a 360-campaign, from strategy development to tactical execution (including AV/trailers, digital/social, print and out-of-home).
- Is a cross-functional leader who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on in terms of overall strategy and goals, and to see the cross-functional collaboration through launch.
- Is able to effectively communicate different facets of their campaigns to executives, showrunners, talent and talent representatives.
- Has exposure to working on global campaigns, with reach domestically and internationally. Ideally, this person would have a global IQ and/or are familiar with working with teams from different regional markets.
- Has a good understanding of marketing and media analytics and how to apply data to test and optimize campaigns.
- Has a native understanding of digital with an emphasis on mobile, social, video and display and an ability to tell stories through great ideas regardless of medium.
- Appreciates technology and can collaborate with our world class product team to integrate our multi-title campaigns within the member product experience.
- Is an effective team leader and manager in a fast paced, multifaceted environment. Your team will have multiple launch campaigns happening at once.
- Lead a team of managers to success on upcoming global series launch campaigns -- from strategy development to creative execution and production.
- Position and develop the strategic framework around Original series and execute based on that strategy.
- Act as the central cross-functional liaison amongst internal teams (across region-based Marketing teams, Consumer PR, Publicity and Social), with a focus on managing workflow and being able to socialize, absorb, organize and address cross-functional feedback (where possible).
- Support your team in their role as the main point of contact with agencies - giving feedback to agencies based on internal conversations (being willing to experiment when warranted).
- Shepherd scope, budget, and overall campaign resources.
- The successful candidate possesses:
- A minimum 10 years of experience at an entertainment marketing department, network/studio marketing team, or entertainment creative agency working on title launch campaigns (in strategy, Digital, Print and AV creative).
- Experience managing and leading teams in a fast paced and relationship focused environment.
- Experience managing a high volume of campaign types in parallel, while collaborating with diverse, geographically-dispersed teams.
- Strong communication and analytical skills along with the ability to think strategically and creatively and a reasonable appreciation for the unknown.
- International experience (or experience in working with international teams) preferred.
- University Degree in related field preferred.
- Passion for television and movies is a must.
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are a proactive self-starter, who does not need to be told what to do and will be resourceful in order to find solutions to any challenge. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the business - especially when bridging the gap between our content and our brand - and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative strategy and production that all will rally around.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
- You are able to make wise and informed decisions, even when faced with ambiguity and thinks strategically. You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. If you live and breathe global entertainment and geek out at the thought of breaking the advertising mold, then we want to talk to you.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Community Ambassador - Fayetteville/Bentonville
Yelp, Fayetteville, AR
Originals Publicity - Spain
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Regional Manager - Southeast Asia
Twitch, Taipei, Taiwan
Sr. Brand Manager - VR, Media and Innovation
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Grindr, HQ - West Hollywood