Manager, Global Social Marketing - Film
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a creative disposition. This is first and foremost a creative job. Our candidate works directly with agencies, and is responsible for the creative output on a given social campaign.
- Knows the importance of diving into the communities in search of data, insights and community management opportunities.
- Is not only passionate about films, but is interested in the industry itself.
- Is eager to experiment, innovate, and understands that mistakes along the way are a normal occurrence when aiming high.
- Is strategic and knows how to prioritize his or her efforts. Starting a page on Facebook is easy but not necessarily the best course of action depending on the title and its target audience. We need someone who knows how to eventize film launches. A thousand likes per post pales in comparison to a hundred thousand shares, earned media, and creating a cultural moment.
- Is mature and confident when working with executives, filmmakers and talent.
- Has a collaborative nature and understands what’s best for each title, and ultimately has Netflix’s best interests top of mind. The average consumer doesn’t know or care about what comes from Marketing, PR or Social. We expect our candidate to be selfless, putting the title and the big ideas first, no matter who gets to execute them.
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience working in social media marketing or related disciplines. If the candidate has experience working on film campaigns, that’s a good thing but is in no way a prerequisite.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
PR & Communications Specialist
SteelHouse, Culver City
Marketing Manager (Pakistan & Bangladesh)
Technical Marketing Engineer EMEA
Rubrik, SEUR or CEUR
Public Relations Specialist
Gateway to Greatness Apprenticeship
The Marketing Arm, New York